Herbalism & Aromatherapy Consultation Initial Package
Herbal and Aromatherapy Consultation Initial Package:
In our consultations, we work directly with you to empower your healing journey with advice and guidance.
Our 90-minute initial consultation is required for all new clients. This session will include a total health history and assessment of your health goals. In order to set you up for success, we will also discuss a review of symptoms, lifestyle, nutrition, and current health patterns.
With your initial consultation, you will receive
- 90-minute telephone, zoom, or in-person consultation, including the opportunity to ask specific questions. Completion of all relevant paperwork must be returned before the consultation.
- A follow-up email includes information discussed with regard to your question/problem. This means there’s no need to take notes or try to remember everything we discuss.
- List of contraindications uses, and actions for all herbs, supplements, and essential oils discussed.
- Resources for further information discussed in consultation for references (if applicable)
- The inclusion of a sample essential oil blend based on recommendations discussed during our call, any additional products will be charged.
- Does not include any herbs, essential oils, or supplements discussed.
This package includes one 30 minute follow up consultation two-weeks after your initial consultation. This follows up consultation will allow you to check in regarding your progress, make adjustments and will give you an opportunity to reflect on your healing journey.
Additional follow- up consultations or private support packages are also available for chronic or more complicated health concerns. These packages are only available once the initial consultation is completed. Add voxer support on to your package here for unlimited voxer access to ask questions and get feedback as you work through your protocol.
Please note: The advice given does not replace that of a professional health care provider and/or legal advice (where appropriate). These consultations are not meant to diagnose or prescribe. They are intended for educational purposes only.
I will contact you via email to schedule a mutually agreed time and date with regard. You will also receive a health history form to complete prior to the scheduling of the consultation.
All consultations are with Kristyn Bango, Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Dietary Supplement Specialist, and herbalist.